I have been HUGE slacker! Several weeks ago, I promised cookie recipe that I never delivered on. Oops!
Well, it’s about time, that recipe was posted.
Chocolate Chip Museli Cookies
(recipe provided from Bob’s Red Mill)
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
6 oz Chocolate Chips
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
2/3 cup Applesauce
3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Museli
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together and set aside. (I didn’t have a sifter so I used a whisk to loosen the flour and mix it all together.)
- Blend applesauce, sugar and vanilla together. Beat in egg.
- Add flour mixture and mix.
- Stir in Muesli and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes.
Serving: 1 cookie
*I plugged this into My Fitness Pal to get this information.
These are AMAZING! Our entire family loved them. I mean check out Jordyn trying to sneak some in.
These should be made ASAP!